July 23, 2010

When the postman rings

Even though I have changed my technique and I am not using inkjet prints in my final works anymore, I still need them to construct my collages. Remember me and my perfect day a couple of days back? well it was only perfect until my printer ran out of ink about halfway through the day. Usually I have spare ink lying around the house but this time all I had left was ink for my small printer and that won't cut it for the big canvas I am working on right now. I can hear you thinking, what's the big deal, why not just run to the store, pick up some new cartridges and get on with it? If only life were that simple, apparently my printer needs a very rare cartridge that I can't find at any store :( 
So my perfect day was rudely interrupted by an ink cartridge crises. Luckily there is this thing called the internet where you can find anything and everything. That's why I am now eagerly waiting for the doorbell to ring, I feel like one of those dogs sitting on the doormat waiting for the postman because that man is going to make my day! As soon as those cartridges arrive my perfect day is going to pick up just where I left it a couple of days ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment