August 31, 2010

Patience is a virtue

So, you're probably wondering where I'm at right now with my Montreal 2 piece. Well I've completed all the photo sorting yesterday and all the material is at the copy store right now so come tomorrow it will be all about the gel again, which is actually pretty good timing wise because we're having a house guest till next tuesday so not much creative time to be had then, but I can slip in some gelling. Next well we'll be heading for the Netherlands for about a week so the gel will be nice and dry when I get back so I can finish my piece then. I know, I know, not as fast as you were hoping but you know what they say, good things come to those who wait and I promise, the waiting will be worth it! And who knows, I might even have time to visit some nice Dutch cities and shoot some material there for a future piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment