August 16, 2010

Price Changes

For those of you who follow my work regularly you might have noticed that my prices have changed. I was represented by a gallery in TX for over two years and they set my prices for me, but in those two years I never sold anything. Now that my time with this gallery has come to an end I have reevaluated my work and come up with a new pricing system that I feel comfortable with and that will stand the test of time. From now on I will be pricing my work by size. Pieces on canvas will be prices higher then pieces on board and prices will be set by medium. I know I have been inconsistent with my pricing and I know that that is a bad thing to do as an artist. I am still new to the art world and I am still trying to find my feet. Recently I have found some clarity about art pricing and how to go about such things so things will be better from now on. I want to thank all of you for being patient with me. From now on my prices will be consistent weather you buy at a show, in a gallery or online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment