October 12, 2010

Montreal 2 is finished!


This past weekend I finally finished Montreal 2, my second piece on Montreal. It took me some time to get all the images on the canvas and paint everything together but now that it's finished I have to say I'm very pleased with the result. So now it is time to start something new, I am still deciding on a subject for my next piece. Things have been pretty crazy around here the past two weeks. But now that everything with the gallery has been arranged and my weekend show is over and done with I can go back to normal and just concentrate on painting for a while. Although this is not entirely the case because I am also looking into changing my website and maybe doing a solo show in the spring so I will have plenty of other stuff to distract me. That being said I am going to make an effort and try to still finish one piece a week, I know its ambitious but I am going for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment