December 06, 2010

Holiday Break

The snow is finally falling outside, our world is slowly transforming onto a holiday postcard. A perfect time to let you guys know about my holiday break. Next week on Wednesday our friends form the Netherlands will fly in for the holidays so I have a week left before my official holiday break starts. I still have some stuff planned for this week, including making a start on 'Toronto'. I am also working on a little video about our trip to the New Jersey arts center to drop off 'New York' so that will be uploaded somewhere this week. There is a little holiday treat in store for you guys as well so keep your eyes peeled to this space fot some holiday magic!

In the first week of January 2011, I will be back in full force to finish 'Toronto', blog about all my creative thoughts and hopefully create a lot of art. I want to thank all of you for reading my blog and following my work and I want wish all of you happy holidays and lots of happiness and creativity for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment