August 22, 2011

Funky Vernissage!



Most of you will know that past Friday was opening night for my show ‘URBAN’ which is being held at the Viva Vida Art gallery until September 1st. The event was a great success! We had a good turnout and the atmosphere was amazing. I was very pleased with how everything looked and the blue lights that were installed in the window for the occasion really made a big difference, especially on the photographs. (you can check out the photographs and video here)  The gallery had arranged a DJ for the occasion which really gave the whole event an extra edge. I met so many great people and enjoyed talking to everyone immensely. 

On Saturday I had another chance to meet some great new people during my artist presentation. I spent four hours working on my Pointe Claire piece while talking about my process to all the people that came in. 

I would like to thank everyone that came out on Friday or Saturday. If you haven’t been able to go to the gallery yet, the show will run until September 1st 2011. The Viva Vida Art Gallery is located on 278-2 Lakeshore Road in Pointe-Claire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment