March 11, 2013

26 down, 9 to go...


This summer most of my focus has been on finishing the photography for my ‘Discoveries: Montreal’ aka my ‘Boroughs Project’. My goal is to finish all the pieces by the end of the year so I can organize a showing for the first half of 2013. To be able to do that I will have to finish photographing all the boroughs before the snow starts falling. With the beautiful weather we’ve had this summer have had plenty of opportunity to go out and photograph, as a result of that I have only 9 boroughs left to do. Most of these are located on the east side of the island. 

This week I hope to be able to do 3 boroughs which would make a sizeable dent. I’m pretty excited about these final 9 borough because they will take me out to a part of the city that I haven’t been to before, since I live on the west island side of the city the only times I go to the east side is when I drive through there on my way to Trois-Riviere's or Quebec City. 

Part of the fun of this project is exploring all the nooks and crannies of this island city. I really feel like I know this city better now and I am excited to see what this city has to offer me next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment