May 15, 2013

A week in paradise...




I just came back from a trip to Tulum which is located on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. We had an amazing time! We slept in a cabana and dined on the beach, snorkelled in Cenotes, visited one of the new seven wonders of the world; Chitchen Itza, swam with sea turtles and sampled great Mexican cuisine. We took plenty of time to relax, do some reading and soak up the sun, all in all a perfect vacation!





After all that sunshine it’s now time to get back to work. This week I’ll be completing the work on my IndieGoGo campaign, which should go online early next week so keep an eye out for that. I’ve got two borough pieces that are awaiting me in the studio, ready to be painted and three more that still need to be transferred. I’ve got a couple of side projects to finish and there’s still some writing to be done for my book.

This Saturday one of my pieces will be featured on Art Bomb, a new online daily art auction. I’m very excite to be part of this! If you’re interested you can check out their site and subscribe to their daily newsletter.

Before I left for Mexico two of my pieces were part of the ‘Artium Profundae’ show at Viva Vida Art Gallery, starting off Mental Health week and benefitting West Island Community Shares. At this time some of my pieces are part of the ‘ARTiculations’ show which can be seen at Viva Vida Art Gallery until june 2. 





No comments:

Post a Comment