July 03, 2013

Successful Campaign!



My Indiegogo campaign was a success! I am so grateful to all the people who have contributed and to everyone who has shared and promoted the campaign, thank you all! I’m truly blown away by your generosity and support! I’ve already started sending out the first ‘Perks’. 

Work on the boo is in full swing, texts are being edited and layouts are being designed. The book is expected to come out in the fall of 2013. There will be an official book launch which will coincide with the vernissage for the show. 

I am currently working on the final four pieces in the series, all composition work has been completed and this week is going to be dedicated to doing most of the transfers for these final pieces. There are a couple of commission pieces I am working on as well so I’ll have to divide my time but a bit of diversity is never a bad thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment