December 02, 2013

A vernissage and a fair...


I am very happy to announce that I will again be part of the annual Small Works exhibit at Viva Vida Art Gallery. This is the fifth time this event will be organized and we’re all very excited about it. Every year this show gets better and better! I very much enjoy the variety of works that are available each year. And the fact that they are all small works as well as the great variety of boutique items the gallery offers, means that this is the perfect venue to get some holiday shopping done! I’m very much looking forward to the opening vernissage on Saturday December 7th from 7-10pm!

On Wednesday December 11th I’ll be participating in the We2 Holiday Networking Extravaganza. We2 (The Women’s Entrepreneurial Exchange) is an awesome networking group for women entrepreneurs in Montreal. Normally only women are allowed to attend their events but for the holiday season they open their doors to everybody! On Wednesday December 11th from 7:30 – 11:30 am everyone is invited to join us for a hot breakfast, some awesome networking and a chance to browse the We2 Annual Fair to find that great gift for that special someone! I’ll be there selling my art book, cards and prints and maybe i’ll even bring some originals! The event will be held at the Beaconsfield Golf Club, there is a $25,- entry fee to pay for your breakfast. If you are interested in joining us please RSVP here


I hope to see you at one or both of these events!

No comments:

Post a Comment