June 16, 2014

RAWtastic night at the Rialto Theatre!


We had an absolutely amazing time at Panorama this past Friday! A BIG thank you to the organization, my fellow participating artists and all the people that came out, you all made this an unforgettable night! 

Before I get into details I would first like to announce the winner of the limited edition giclee print of Montréal. And the winner is........

Wanda Malfara!!!


Congratulations Wanda! I will contact you to discuss delivery of your print :)

Despite the pouring rain and the world-cup the turn-out was great! We had a full house almost from the start and more people arrived throughout the evening. I managed to talk to a lot of people who had never seen my work before and got a lot of nice comments and lovely compliments :)

The Rialto theatre is an amazing venue for an event like this! The beautiful decor made for such a lovely background for all the amazing artwork, it really gave the whole event a very classy feel! With the help of my amazingly supportive husband I created a nice little overview video of the event as well as some nice pictures which you can see below. Professional photographic and video material will follow at a later date. 

I really had a blast and I hope to be able to be a part of more RAW showcases in the near future. But for now I have to start working on the preparations for the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition which is coming up in three weeks. More on that in my next post :)







No comments:

Post a Comment