August 04, 2014

How to clean your paintbrushes...


When I opened my mailbox last Friday there was a mysterious bubble envelope waiting for me and when I opened it out came this beautiful booklet from the Sociology and Anthropology department at Concordia University. A couple of months ago they had contacted me about using one of my images on the from of their publication and this is the result! I think it looks awesome! If you would like to know more about this publication you can check out the digital version here:
http://issuu.com/scaconcordia/docs/online_complete_w_cover_4

I'm planning on spending this upcoming week in the studio. I have a commission piece that need preparation and I have a whole stack of empty panels waiting for me. I'm very much looking forward to filling all of them with beautiful colours and textures. Keep an eye on my Facebook Page for regular updates.

And of course its time for a new episode of Creative Ramblings. This week I talk about cleaning your paint brushes so if you have issues with those pesky acrylics drying up in your brushes check out my video!


No comments:

Post a Comment