October 24, 2016

Join me for this very special vernissage!


It's all stormy outside, big wind gusts are blowing colourful leaves all over the place, yes, fall is definitely in full swing! My studio feels a bit stormy too but instead of leaves the floor is littered in newly prepped panels and piles of prints. It feels good to be busy! 

I'm working on about 16 new pieces in my studio at the moment, and I have quite a few additional ones planned after these ones as well, it is going to be a busy winter. I am really looking forward to being tucked away in my studio with my new pieces, I just finished a 48"x60" and I have about 5 pieces lined up to transfer and to hopefully start painting the week! 

I always get super excited when it is finally time to transfer my newest pieces to their panels, that's the moment when they go from an idea to being an actual piece, it makes me happy!

Photo by Susan Porter & Karen Hosker

Oh and this upcoming Wednesday is going to be especially exciting! On October 26th there will be a very special vernissage to celebrate the opening of the newly renovated art space at the Mission Old Brewery in Montreal! If you are in the neighbourhood please come and join us from 1:30-3:00pm! The Mission Old Brewery is located on 904 Boul. St Laurent, I really hope to see you there! 




No comments:

Post a Comment