October 29, 2017

Foreign Artists Exhibition 2017



From November 7-12 my work will be part of the 32nd Foreign Artists Exhibition (FAE32), organized by the Central Japan International Society (CJIS), with the generous support of Nagoya International Center (NIC). This exhibition encourages dialogue and the exchange of ideas among the citizens of Nagoya and foreign artists living in the Chubu Region of Japan. 

The 32nd Foreign Artists Exhibition will be held from Tuesday, 7 November to Sunday, 12 November. Painters, potters, photographers, sculptors, printers, and other fine artists will display their original artworks in the well-appointed 4th floor Exhibition Room at Nagoya International Center (NIC). The exhibition will be open to the public, free, from 10 am to 7 pm daily except the last day (Sun.) which will end at 5:00 pm.


Right now I am working on something special for this upcoming exhibition! I am exited for this awesome opportunity to share my work with the amazing people here in Nagoya. I will be on location during opening hours to answer your questions and I am looking forward to sharing art and stories with new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment